Here at Ballymena Today we are passionate about having a Ballymena community which works together and looks out for each other. The latest businesses which we are happy to welcome onboard are;
- Follow Coffee have opened in Greenvale Street and are the perfect place to get your mid morning coffee pick me up or a lengthly lunch with a friend.
- Track Records stocks a wide range of vinyl records, CDs, Books and associated ephemera and are based on High Street. Any music lover should find something interesting here!
- The BreadShed is a sandwich bar which does a roaring trade in Harryville, Ballymena.
- Clare’s Shoes sell top quality children’s shoes and cater for ladies too. They are offering 20% OFF EVERYTHING on Friday 28th and Saturday 29th of November to celebrate Back Friday.
- The Blue Brush Paint Studio offer a painting service that will allow you to turn your pre-loved, well-worn furniture and accessories into beautiful, unique pieces.
It is great to see these great businesses joining the Ballymena Today community. Click here to view who else is onboard here at Ballymena Today.