Most of us enjoy a freshly made sandwich! Ballymena Today called with Brian & Joanne at The Breadshed Sandwich Bar, Henry Street in Harryville to check out what was on offer. They pride themselves on producing ‘fresh food daily’ and when it comes to sandwiches nothing beats a sandwich made to order, as you wait, using locally sourced bread and fillings. No soggy bread or wilted lettuce here! Started in 2009 The Breadshed Sandwich Bar & Coffee Shop has built up a great reputation and has many regular customers from the town and beyond calling in for the great food and friendly service.
The Breadshed Sandwich Bar menu
- A fantastic selection of sandwich fillings, including their best selling BBQ chicken and peppered chicken fillings which they make themselves using their own unique recipe.
- Wraps, paninis and toasted sandwiches with fillings of your choice.
- Especially welcome on these cold winter days is their home made soup – with a slice or two of wheaten. Delicious!
- Maybe you just want a coffee and a bun? Call with the guys at The Breadshed Sandwich Bar and enjoy a cup of freshly ground coffee and choose from their fantastic selection of traybakes, muffins or scones.
- Maybe you’ve started off the year with a healthy eating plan! If you’re counting the calories they can provide you with a meat or non-meat salad bowl.
- If you’ve left the house without breakfast then visit The Breadshed. Available to 11.30am and you can choose from a selection of breakfast toasties.
- Everything on the menu is available to eat in or take out.
With parking available right outside the door or in the nearby car park this is an ideal place for breakfast, lunch or an afternoon catch up with friends. You can sit-in and relax in the comfortable surroundings of the coffee shop or if you’re in a hurry they also do a take away service. In fact if your time is really limited you can beat the queue by ordering in advance. Phone The Breadshed Sandwich Bar on 028 2565 0415 preferably before 11.30am and collect your order when it suits you.
A little gem of a place in Ballymena, The Breadshed Sandwich Bar & Coffee Shop will help you to refuel and relax. Another hard working local business who will really appreciate your support. Open Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm. Check out their Facebook page here