Ballymena Today have booked a short holiday and enjoyed our trip outside Northern Ireland. Ballymena has lots of travel agent who can help you to pick your perfect mini break, city stay or beach holiday. Here is some information you may need to when planning your break away.
- Head to your Travel Agents for advice – Whether you pick Greers on Linenhall Street, Coop Travel in the Fairhill Shopping Centre, Thomas Cook, or Travelmax a reputable travel agent will be able to direct you to destination which will fulfil all your needs. A Travel agent will also help you to find something special – if you are looking for a unique honeymoon destination or an adventure weekend away, a travel agent will keep you right. They will also keep you sae and out of any danger zones.
- Do lots of research. Don’t just book the best price that you see online. Shop around and get as much information as you can. Also try to be as flexible as possible with your dates – that way you might be able to get cheaper flights and hotel deals.
- Travel in style. We spotted these travel bags on Fred Funks Facebook Page and we reckon that they would be great travel bags. Only £40!
- If you are travelling in Europe get a European Health Insurance Card. An EHIC will enable you to access state-provided healthcare in European Economic Area (EEA) countries, including Switzerland, at a reduced cost, or sometimes for free. It will cover your treatment until you return to the UK. Click here for more details.
- Leave your normal life behind. Don’t take your laptop, and turn your emails off because your holiday has to be a time for you to relax and get away from work. If you find it hard to leave things behind that set a specific time when you are allowed to check in – but stick to that one time.
So now all you need is to find your passport, buy tiny bottles of shampoo and conditioner and make sure your suitcase isn;t overweight! Heading away on holiday is always a great adventure and Ballymena has everything that you need to help you make your plans.